ON THIS WIKI
Basic Arc Furnace
|Basic Arc Furnace|
|Name||Basic Arc Furnace|
|Source Mod||GregTech 5|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
Basic Arc Furnace is a block added by the GregTech 5 mod. It is a LV-tier singleblock processing machine. It can accept energy packets up to 32 EU.
The machine is a typical Singleblock Machine, so the information about its GUI, input and output, slots for items or fluid and energy buffer can be found on that page.
This machine is an Electical Machine and therefore it belongs to Machine Tiering System. This affects the maximal values of energy the machine can hold and receive, the time and energy consumption during each recipe and the look of the machine.
This machine can:
- Create Wrought Iron from Iron components.
- Create Annealed Copper from Copper components.
- Recycle Machines and Components into metal Ingots and Nuggets.
- This machine has 1 item input slot, 1 fluid input slot, 4 item output slots and 1 battery slot. All other slots are unused.
- Every recipe requires at least 3 Amperes (energy packages per tick).
Basic Arc Furnace has no known uses in crafting.