ON THIS WIKI
Servo (Thermal Dynamics)
(Redirected from Hardened Servo)
|Source Mod||Thermal Dynamics|
|ID Name|| |
A Servo is an Item added by Thermal Dynamics. The Servo is installed on an Itemduct or Fluiduct connection to an inventory to extract items or fluids. There are 5 tiers of Servo with progressively better quality and features. These follow the standard tier progression of Thermal Expansion machines and items: Basic, Hardened, Reinforced, Signalum and Resonant. The GUI is used to set filter options. Installed on Fluiduct, a Bucket or similar container (e.g. IndustrialCraft2 Universal Fluid Cell) with the desired fluid must be used and the NBT filter option is standard on all tier. The speed of movement is determined by the tier of duct used. A Servo is removed by 'Right-clicking' it with a Crescent Hammer or other wrench of similar function. 'Shift+Right-clicking' it will remove the duct as well.
Tier Level Specs
|Tier Level||Extraction Rate || Number
|Basic|| Items: 3 sec
|Hardened|| Items: 2 sec
|Reinforced || Items: 1 sec
|Signalum || Items: 0.5 sec
|Resonant || Items: 0.5 sec
- Time interval between extractions
- Number of items extracted at once; may be adjusted in the GUI
- Boost multiplier of the speed at which items move through ducts
- The number of items that may be filtered
- This tier Servo has 4 extra options (items only)
The following options can be toggled in the Filter GUI:
- Blacklist/ Whitelist: Restrict or allow the chosen item(s) into the inventory (default on all tiers).
- Metadata: if set to Ignore all items with the same base ID will be filtered.
- NBT (Named Binary Tag): if set to Use only items with the same NBT data will be filtered
- Ore Dictionary: if set to Use all items sharing the same Ore Dictionary entry will be filtered.
- Mod Owner: if set to Use all items from the same mod will be filtered.
- Priority: Toggles the priority of which inventory to send to; nearest first, farthest first, random or round-robin (alternate between inventories).
UsageServo (Thermal Dynamics) can be used to create the following items:
- A Servo is not needed to extract items from machines with automatic output, e.g. Thermal Expansion machines, optionally installed it would keep a Retriever from pulling the machine's output.
- The Hardened and Signalum Servo may also be upgraded to the next higher tier.