ON THIS WIKI
Dense Fluctuating Itemduct
|Dense Fluctuating Itemduct|
|Name||Dense Fluctuating Itemduct|
|Source Mod||Thermal Dynamics|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Dense Fluctuating Itemduct is a block added by the Thermal Dynamics mod. An Itemduct that conducts energy along its surface at the rate of 2,000 RF per tick per connectionand will let items through only if no other inventory is available on the system. Any inventory placed after this Itemduct will receive items last as if it was the furthest regardless of its distance from the source inventory. An Itemduct distribution branch connected using 2 of these would receive items only if there is no inventory available on the branch with only one Dense Itemduct and so on , setting a lower priority order for each Dense Fluctuating Itemduct added. The Itemduct interacts with most mods' machines. Some machines such as the Pulverizer will output to a connected Itemduct automatically. The Itemduct has an Opaque version  that removes the ability to see the items moving inside, it is cheaper to make and may reduce lag. The Dense Fluctuating Itemduct will connect to all other Itemducts.
Although the most common use for a Dense Itemduct would be as a connecting section to alter the distribution behaviour, it may also be configured. The type of item extracted may be filtered and Redstone control activation setting changed using a config item such as the Servo or the Retriever to extract from a remote source. A Filter may be used in conjunction with the Servo on the receiving end if the Duct system is used with multiple outputs. 'Right-clicking' the Itemduct connection with a config item will install it, 'Right-clicking' again will open the GUI, where the Redstone signal setting may be changed to Disabled, Low or High. A ghost image of an item can be added to the filter inventory and set to White or Black list.
Dense Fluctuating Itemduct has no known uses in crafting.
- In the event that 2 branches of Itemduct were connected to one Dense Itemduct each, the one closer to the source would receive items first until no inventory was available, then items would go to the second branch.
- To craft a Dense Fluctuating Itemduct (Opaque), Fluctuating Itemduct can be substituted with Fluctuating Itemduct (Opaque).
- Pulverized Lead can be substituted with the following items: Lead Dust (IndustrialCraft 2), Lead Grit.
- When Removing the Itemduct the items inside will drop.
- As of Thermal Dynamics version 1.1.0-161, this item cannot be crafted. The recipe will not show in NEI, the recipe shown on this page is a deduction based on the recipes of other type of Dense Itemduct.
The following items may also be of interest: