ON THIS WIKI
Filter (Thermal Dynamics)
(Redirected from Reinforced Filter)
|This article is about Filter from Thermal Dynamics. You may be looking for Filter from RedPower 2.|
|Source Mod||Thermal Dynamics|
|ID Name|| |
A Filter is an item added by Thermal Dynamics. The Filter is installed on an Itemduct or Fluiduct connection to an inventory to restrict movement of items or fluids inserted. There are 5 tiers of Filter with progressively better quality and features. These follow the standard tier progression of Thermal Expansion machines and items: Basic, Hardened, Reinforced, Signalum and Resonant. The GUI is used to set filter options. Installed on Fluiduct, a Bucket or similar container (e.g. IndustrialCraft2 Universal Fluid Cell) with the desired fluid must be used and the NBT filter option is standard on all tier. The speed of movement is determined by the tier of duct used. A Filter is removed by 'Right-clicking' it with a Crescent Hammer or other wrench of similar function. 'Shift+Right-clicking' it will remove the duct as well.
Tier Level Specs
|Tier Level||Insertion Rate || Amount
|Basic|| Items: 3 sec
|Hardened|| Items: 2 sec
|Reinforced|| Items: 1 sec
|Signalum|| Items: 0.5 sec
|Resonant|| Items: 0.5 sec
- Time interval between insertions
- Amount of items inserted at once; may be adjusted in the GUI
- Boost multiplier of the speed at which items move through ducts
- The number of items that may be filtered
- The number of options available in the GUI
The following options can be toggled in the Filter GUI:
- Blacklist/ Whitelist: Restrict or allow the filtered item(s) into the inventory.
- Metadata: if set to Ignore all items with the same base ID will be filtered.
- NBT (Named Binary Tag): if set to Use only items with the same NBT data will be inserted.
- Ore Dictionary: if set to Use all items sharing the same Ore Dictionary entry will be inserted.
- Mod Owner: if set to Use all items from the same mod will be filtered.
- Prevent/ Allow Over-Sending: if set to Prevent, only as many items that can fit in the attached inventory will be sent from the Servo.
Filter (Thermal Dynamics) has no known uses in crafting.
- The Hardened and Signalum Filter may also be upgraded to the next higher tier.