ON THIS WIKI
| Part of this topic falls beyond the scope of the ATLauncher Wiki.|
The main article can be found at Minecraft Wiki: Glass.
|ID Name|| |
|OreDict Names|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
Glass is a vanilla Minecraft block, used for building and crafting. It is made by smelting Sand in any type of Furnace. Glass blocks cannot be recovered, unless the player is using a tool with the Silk Touch enchantment on it.
UsageGlass can be used to create the following items:
- Accessory: Spectacles (Thaumcraft 3)
- Accessory: Spectacles (Thaumcraft 4)
- Adventure Backpack (Diamond)
- Adventure Backpack (Emerald)
- Adventure Backpack (Gold)
- Adventure Backpack (Iron)
- Adventure Backpack (Lapis)
- Aerial Faith Plate
- Air Compressor (RotaryCraft)
- Alchemic Calcinator
- Alveary Hygroregulator
- Angel Ring
- Apatine Electron Tube
- Apiarist Databank
- Apiarist's Chest
- Aqueous Accumulator
- Arborist's Chest
- Auto-Input Upgrade
- Automatic Emerald Pipe
- Automatic Wooden Pipe
- Backpack Tank
- Barrel (Plugins for Forestry)
- … full list
- Clear Glass - A more transparent type of Glass from Tinkers' Construct.
- Hardened Glass - A more durable type of Glass from Thermal Expansion.
- Reinforced Glass - Explosion resistant Glass from IndustrialCraft2
- Strengthened Glass - A type of Glass from Railcraft with a frame that can be dyed various colors.
- Quartz Glass - A special kind of Glass from Applied Energistics used for ME Network devices.