ON THIS WIKI
Retriever (Thermal Dynamics)
(Redirected from Hardened Retriever)
|Source Mod||Thermal Dynamics|
|ID Name|| |
The Retriever is an item added by Thermal Dynamics. It is installed on an Itemduct or Fluiduct connection to an adjacent inventory to pull certain items or fluids from remote inventories. There are 5 tiers of Retriever with progressively better quality and features. These follow the standard tier progression of Thermal Expansion machines and items: Basic, Hardened, Reinforced, Signalum and Resonant. The GUI is used to set filter options. Installed on Fluiduct, a Bucket or similar container (e.g. IndustrialCraft2 Universal Fluid Cell) with the desired fluid must be used and the NBT filter option is standard on all tier. The speed of movement is determined by the tier of the duct used. The Retriever will not pull if the attached inventory is full, also it will not pull from an inventory with an installed Servo. A Retriever is removed by 'Right-clicking' it with a Crescent Hammer or other wrench of similar function. 'Shift+Right-clicking' will remove the duct as well.
Tier Level Specs
|Tier Level||Insertion Rate || Number
|Basic|| Items: 3 sec
|Hardened|| Items: 2 sec
|Reinforced || Items: 1 sec
|Signalum || Items: 0.5 sec
|Resonant || Items: 0.5 sec
- Time interval between insertions
- Number of items pulled at once; may be adjusted in the GUI
- Boost multiplier of the speed at which items move through ducts
- The number of items that may be filtered
- This tier Retriever has 4 extra options (items only)
The following options can be toggled in the Filter GUI:
- Blacklist/ Whitelist: Restrict or allow the chosen item(s) into the inventory (default on all tiers)
- Metadata: if set to Ignore all items with the same base ID will be filtered.
- NBT (Named Binary Tag): if set to Use only items with the same NBT data will be filtered.
- Ore Dictionary: if set to Use all items sharing the same Ore Dictionary entry will be filtered.
- Mod Owner: if set to Use all items from the same mod will be filtered.
- Priority: Toggles the priority of which inventory to pull from; nearest first, farthest first, random or round-robin (alternates inventory).
Retriever (Thermal Dynamics) has no known uses in crafting.
- The Hardened and Signalum Retriever may also be upgraded to the next higher tier.