ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Thermal Dynamics|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Super-Laminar Fluiduct is a block added by the Thermal Dynamics mod. Used to transport liquids. Compatible with most mods' machines and Tanks. Some machines such as the Aqueous Accumulator or Pump and some tanks such as a Portable Tank  will output to a connected Fluiduct automatically. The Fluiduct has an Opaque version  that removes the ability to see the liquid inside, it is cheaper to make and may reduce lag. Opaque Fluiduct will still connect to regular Fluiducts. The Super-Laminar has a limitless transfer rate. This Fluiduct can transport extreme temperature liquids. The Fluiduct can carry only one type of liquid at a time and will not accept a different type unless completely empty.
The type of fluid extracted may be filtered and Redstone control activation setting changed using a Servo  or a Retriever to extract from a remote source. 'Right-clicking' the Fluiduct connection with the Servo will install it, 'Right-clicking' again will open the GUI, where the Redstone signal setting may be changed to Disabled, Low or High. A ghost image of a fluid can be added to the filter inventory (using a bucket) and set to White or Black list.
Super-Laminar Fluiduct has no known uses in crafting.
The following items may also be of interest:
- A Servo or Retriever is needed to extract from the side of a Portable Tank.
- To craft the Super-Laminar Fluiduct (Opaque) Hardened Fluiduct can be substituted with Hardened Fluiduct (Opaque).
- Hardened Glass can be substituted with the following items: Fused Quartz, Hardened Lumium Glass.
- When Removing the Fluiduct the liquid inside will be lost.
- A Filter may also be used on the receiving end [of a Servo] if the Duct system is used for multiple liquids and/ or outputs.