ON THIS WIKI
Advanced Apiarist Pipe
|Advanced Apiarist Pipe|
|Name||Advanced Apiarist Pipe|
|Affected by Gravity||No|
|Required Tool||Any tool|
The Advanced Apiarist Pipe is a BuildCraft-like pipe added by DenPipes. It is used in conjunction with beekeeping, since it allows helpful sorting options for items passing through the pipe and to select bees from a specific species with specific traits for any chosen output. Like a Diamond Transport Pipe, each output face of the pipe can have an individual setting, accessed by right-clicking the pipe. Left click on a slot to select the next option, and right click to select the previous option. On the left side of the interface, there are six spots where items and bees can be filtered based on a lot of different player specified options.
In a nutshell, this is exactly what the pipe will allow you to do:
1. Sort bees based on their exact or partial genome trait breakdown
2. Sort bees using a generic species-only breakdown (genome excluded)
3. Sort bees based on the exact traits of a pre-existing bee without having to modify the genome specifications of the pipes built-in GUI
4. Like the Apiarist's Pipe, this can also sort by items, queen, princess, drone or close one direction of the pipe entirely.
5. Filter out purebred bees generically (species not withstanding)
An in-depth Guide on this pipe can be found here: http://themindcrafters.com/2013/10/08/advanced-apiarist-pipe/
- Trying to open the pipe's GUI while holding any item with a GUI (so that both GUIs try to open simultaneously) will result in a client crash. (experienced in FTB Unleashed v1.1.3)