ON THIS WIKI
ME Level Emitter (Applied Energistics 2)
|This article is about the ME Level Emitter from Applied Energistics 2. You may be looking for the ME Level Emitter from Applied Energistics.|
|ME Level Emitter|
|Name||ME Level Emitter|
|Source Mod||Applied Energistics 2|
|ID Name|| |
The ME Level Emitter is an item added by the Applied Energistics 2 mod. The Emitter is designed to activate machines upon a set trigger from the ME Network storage data. For the Emitter to function properly, the machine should to be set to react to a Redstone signal to allow the Emitter to activate or disable it. The Player can set the trigger via the Emitter's GUI with a 'Right-click'. The Emitter will point to the face of the machine that it's placed on (use 'Shift+Right-click' to avoid interacting with the machine).
- Level Type: Item or Energy.
- Redstone Mode
- Emit when levels are above or equal to limit.
- Emit when levels are below limit.
- Limit Amount: Amount of item's stock that will trigger the Emitter.
- May be typed in the box or use the Add and Subtract buttons.
- Config inventory to place trigger item.
- Upgrade Card inventory
ME Level Emitter (Applied Energistics 2) has no known uses in crafting.