ON THIS WIKI
Knowledge Fragment (Thaumcraft 3)
|The content described in this article is not fully updated and/or finished and may be in need of edits. Please help ATLauncher Wiki by updating it where appropriate.|
|Source Mod||Thaumcraft 3|
Knowledge Fragments are from the Thaumcraft 3 mod.
They can either be found in the Thaumcraft dungeons and in the steeple structure in villages or bought from the alchemist villager.
The Fragments can be used for research at the Research Table (16 Cognitio each) or crafted into unknown theories, that reveal secret knowledge.
"In your travels you might happen up fragments of ancient and lost knowledge. On their own they aren't worth much, but if you gather enough of them you might gain unique research that you can pursue. Usually the research they reveal cannot be gained through normal means.
The fragments of knowledge can on occasion lead to a false theory, but this will be revealed when you attempt to research it. When this happens most of your knowledge fragments will be returned to you. When this happens it usually means you have exhausted all current avenues of research into lost knowledge."
List of secret research
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains detailed information of discoveries, recipes, or secrets, which are intended to be discovered through in-game mechanics.
- 7 Accessories for the Golems
- Top Hat: Increases health
- Tiny Spectacles: Increases sight
- Tiny Fez: Increases health regeneration speed
- Tiny Bowtie: Increases walk speed
- Golem Iron Plating: Increases defense, decreases walk speed (only for combat golems)
- Golem Visor: Slightly increases defense, grants ability to drop experience orbs from killed mobs (only for combat golems)
- Golem Dart Launcher: Grants range attacks while sacrificing damage (only for combat golems)