ON THIS WIKI
Boots of the Traveler (Thaumcraft 3)
|Boots of the Traveler|
|Name||Boots of the Traveler|
|Source Mod||Thaumcraft 3|
The Boots of the Traveller are magical armor added by Thaumcraft 3 which are crafted at an Infusion Altar and grant the wearer several passive abilities. The boots will take 352 points of damage before breaking. They are very useful for getting around and when paired with the right enchantments can be your best boots.
The wearer of these boots are granted the following traits:
- Increased walking (+36%), sprinting* (+15%), and swimming speeds (+53%).
- The ability to walk up one-block inclines without having to jump.
- Jump two blocks higher (for a total of 3 blocks).
- Take reduced fall damage (minimum height to take damage 4 blocks, and ~50% less damage).
- The ability to land on vanilla farm plots without reverting them back to dirt blocks.
Note (*): Although the sprinting speed is boosted by 15%, it is actually the same speed as the increased walking pace. Sprinting still causes the field-of-view to increase and for hunger to set on faster, so it is recommended the wearer avoid sprinting. (Upon light testing, it seems sprinting jumps approx. 1 block further than walking, indicating that it may be slightly faster. More thorough testing is needed.)
This pair of enchanted boots have been stuffed full of magic to ease the journey of any traveller. They allow you to move faster than normal and take even tall steps in your stride. They allow you to jump higher and fall further. Lastly they allow you to cut through water like a fish. A relatively slow and clumsy fish, but a fish nonetheless.
Made on an Infusion Altar
Aspects: 8x Aqua, 8x Solum, 8x Tutamen, 24x Motus, 16x Volito