ON THIS WIKI
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Compactor is a machine added by RotaryCraft. The Compactor is used to squeeze materials together under extreme pressure and heat. It is essential in creating the Permanent Magnets used in ReactorCraft. When powered the pressure will increase very slowly. All steps require a pressure of 550000kPa and a temperature greater than 800C. The Compactor will gradually heat or cool depending on its surroundings, so Lava must be placed touching it. Pressure is built up by applying high torque. Because of its slow start speed, it is advised to keep it constantly running if possible.
RotaryCraft Handbook Description
The compactor is capable of compressing coal until it becomes Anthracite, then Prismane, then Lonsdaleite, then Diamond. Each stage will require four of the input items per unit output. All steps require pressure of 550000kPa and temperature of greater than 800C to take place. The compactor will gradually heat or cool depending on its surroundings, and pressure is built up by applying high torque.
- Coal x32 -> Anthracite x16 -> Prismane x8 -> Lonsdaleite x4 -> Diamond x2
- Blaze Powder x4 -> Glowstone
- Lodestone x512 -> Permanent Magnet (1.000 mT) x256 -> Permanent Magnet (4.000 mT) x128 ->
- Permanent Magnet (16.000 mT) x64 -> Permanent Magnet (64.000 mT) x32 -> Permanent Magnet (256.000 mT) x16 ->
- Permanent Magnet (1.024 T) x8 -> Permanent Magnet (4.096 T) x4 -> Permanent Magnet (16.284 T) x2
- Required Power: Min: 262kW; Ideal: 2MW
- Required Torque: 4096 Nm
- Required Pressure: 550000kPa
- Required Temperature: 800C
- Max Pressure: 600000kPa
- Max Temperature: 1000C
- Power Input: Back
- At least two Microturbines are required to raise the pressure to start the diamond fabrication process.