ON THIS WIKI
(Redirected from ExtraUtils)
|Website||MC Forum thread|
|Modpacks|| Agrarian Skies|
Bevo's Tech Pack
Blood N' Bones
Cloud 9 1.7 Pack
Direwolf20 1.12 Pack
Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
Feed The Beast Continuum
Feed The Beast Horizons
The Extra Utilities mod adds several random purposes utility blocks and items to the game.
- Golden Bag of Holding: A double-chest size worth of portable inventory.
- Golden Lasso: Captures passive mobs for convenient relocation.
- Paint Brush: Used to paint Colored Bricks and Colored Oak Wood Planks.
- Division Sigil: Used to do ancient rituals.
- Unstable Ingot: A dangerous item use at own risk.
- Etheric Sword: Bypasses all armor.
- Destruction Pickaxe: 5× faster than a Diamond Pickaxe destroying stone (no drop). Ineffective on other blocks.
- Erosion Shovel: Eliminates sand and gravel that is above the block being dug. Does not drop resources.
- Healing Axe: Regenerates hunger, but gives health to hit target. Turns zombie villagers back into villagers.
- Reversing Hoe: Reverses the stages of wheat. Turns dirt into grass, and cobblestone into stone.
- Builder's Wand: Faster way to build structures.
- Sonar Goggles: Outline all ores within 5m.
- Watering Can: Early-game alternative to Bone Meal. Infinite use directly on crops.
- Reinforced Watering Can: Late-game alternative to Bone Meal. Infinite use directly on crops, but comes at a heavy price.
- Angel Block: a floating block that can be placed mid-air.
- Blackout Curtains: keeps the light out of certain areas.
- Block Update Detector: checks for block updates adjacent to it.
- Chandelier: a light source that can hang from the ceiling. Prevents mob spawns within the area of effect.
- Colored Bricks: bricks painted with one of 16 colour dye.
- Wood Planks: Wood Planks painted with one of 16 colour dye.
- Compressed Cobblestone: for convenient storage.
- Conveyor Belt: a way to move items and mobs.
- Cursed Earth: mobs will spawn at a much faster rate on this block.
- Ender-Thermic Pump: an efficient Lava pump.
- Ender Quarry: an efficient resource mining machine.
- Ethereal Glass: Players can walk through, mobs cannot.
- Filter Pipe: filters the items that go through.
- Generators: produce Redstone Flux from various materials, and keep their charge when removed.
- Culinary Generator: consumes food as fuel, with high filling food providing more power and high saturation food lasting longer.
- Ender Generator (Extra Utilities): consumes Ender Pearls as fuel.
- Furnace Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel.
- Heated Redstone Generator: consumes both Redstone and Lava.
- High-temperature Furnace Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel, increasing its energy output over time as it heats up.
- Lava Generator: consumes Lava as fuel.
- Nether Star Generator: quickly consumes Nether Stars to produce a huge amount of energy. Damages nearby entities.
- Pink Generator: consumes pink coloured items as fuel.
- Potions Generator: consumes potions, with more complicated potions producing more energy.
- Solar Generator: produces energy when exposed to sunlight, charges in daytime, generates at night time (default).
- Survivalist Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel. Cheap and efficient, but produces energy very slowly.
- TNT Generator: consumes Gunpowder or TNT as fuel. Damages nearby entities.
- Lapis Caelestis: expensive block with only one color texture and no borders.
- Magnum Torch: disables mob spawning within a large area of effect.
- Peaceful Table: for peaceful mode Players to obtain mob drops.
- Rain Muffler: silences rain drop sound effects within the area of effect.
- Redstone Clock: generates a Redstone pulse.
- Sound Muffler: dampens sounds within a small area of effect.
- Sorting Pipe: inserts items into an adjacent inventory if it is empty or the same type present.
- Spikes: giant pointy spikes that deal damage.
- Trading Post: displays the trading GUI of any Villagers nearby.
- Transfer Node: transfer items, liquids, or energy.
- Trash Can: deletes items inserted.
- Filing Cabinet: stores 270 items with the same item ID.
- Filing Cabinet (Advanced): stores 540 items that do not stack but have the same item ID.