ON THIS WIKI
Crystalizor Charge Pad
|Crystalizor Charge Pad|
|Name||Crystalizor Charge Pad|
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Crystalizor Charge Pad is a block similar to a pressure plate which, when stood upon, will recharge IndustrialCraft2 items that are either worn or equipped. If multiple items that need to be charged are worn, the energy will be evenly distributed between them. While emitting EU, the pad will glow green. The Crystalizor Charge Pad is the second tier of Charge Pads.
To break the pad, an IC2 Wrench must be used.
Note that the pad will emit EU whenever you stand on it even if there is nothing to power. Therefore it is advised not to stand on it unless something needs to be charged.
Without upgrades, the Crystalizor Charge Pad can hold up to 600,000 EU. It will take input up to 128 EU/t and output 128 EU/t. It can be charged up either by connecting it to a Cable or with items that store EU, such as the RE-Battery that can be put in the middle bottom slot of the GUI.
The Crystalizor Charge Pad has two out of three upgrade slots available. The unusable upgrade slot is marked by the red colour.
The performance of the Static Charge Pad can be improved by using the following upgrades:
- Overclocker Upgrade: Increases overall charge rate but also increases energy consumption.
- Efficiency Upgrade: Counteracts Overclocker Upgrade energy consumption plus minor charge ratio bonus.
- Energy Storage Upgrade: Increases EU Storage from 600,000 to 620,000. A second upgrade will increase it to 640,000 EU.
- Drain Conversion Module: Allows to drain EU instead of emitting it. While using this module, the GUI can only be accessed from below the pad.
- Transformer Upgrade: Transforms EU output from 128 EU/t to 512 EU/t
- Damage Conversion Module: Will cause poison damage to anyone who steps on the Pad. While using this module, the GUI can only be accessed from below the pad.