ON THIS WIKI
Fission Charge Pad
|Fission Charge Pad|
|Name||Fission Charge Pad|
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Fission Charge Pad is a block similar to a pressure plate which, when stood upon, will recharge IndustrialCraft2 items that are either worn or equipped. If multiple items that need to be charged are worn (including battery type items such as the Lapotron Crystal), the energy will be evenly distributed between them. While emitting EU, the pad will glow green.
To break the pad, an IC2 Wrench must be used.
Items in the player's inventory or hotbar will not be charged unless they are actively being held.
Note that the pad will emit EU whenever you stand on it even if there is nothing to power. Therefore it is advised not to stand on it unless something needs to be charged.
Without upgrades, the Fission Charge Pad can hold up to 150,000,000 EU. It hasn't got an input limit and output 2048 EU/t. It can be charged up either by connecting it to a Cable or with items that store EU, such as the RE-Battery that can be put in the middle bottom slot of the GUI.
The Fission Charge Pad has three upgrade slots available. The pad's performance can be improved by using the following upgrades:
- Overclocker Upgrade: Increases overall charge rate but also increases energy consumption.
- Efficiency Upgrade: Counteracts Overclocker Upgrade energy consumption plus minor charge ratio bonus.
- Energy Storage Upgrade: Increases EU Storage from 150,000,000 to 150,030,000. A second and third upgrade will increase it to 150,060,000 and 150,090,000 EU.
- Drain Conversion Module: Allows to drain EU instead of emitting it. While using this module, the GUI can only be accessed from below the pad.
- Damage Conversion Module: Will cause poison damage to anyone who steps on the Pad. While using this module, the GUI can only be accessed from below the pad.