ON THIS WIKI
|Minecraft Version||1.6.4, 1.7.10|
|Website||Team CoFH Website|
|Add-on Mods||Redstone Armory|
|Root Mod||Thermal Expansion|
|Modpacks|| Agrarian Skies|
Bevo's Tech Pack
Direwolf20 1.12 Pack
Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Feed The Beast Beyond
Feed The Beast Continuum
Feed The Beast Horizons III
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved Skyblock
Feed The Beast Inventions
Feed The Beast Lite 2
Redstone Arsenal is a mod by Team CoFH which adds different tools and weapons that utilize Redstone Flux - a type of energy added by Thermal Expansion. All these tools can be charged with energy using an Energetic Infuser, Flux Capacitor or equivalent from other mods. They can also be enchanted, and are the same as gold in that regard. These tools can be empowered and quelled at will. When empowered the RF cost goes up dramatically.
- Flux-Infused Axe: Cuts a 3x3x3 cube of wood out of your way.
- Flux-Infused OmniWrench: For the engineer who is also a shepherd.
- Flux-Infused Pickaxe: Cuts a 3x1 hole in front of you.
- Flux-Infused Shovel: A shovel and a hoe in one tool that can do both in a 5x1 line.
- Flux-Infused Sickle: this tool clears grass and leaves in a 7x7x1 or 9x9x2 area.
- Flux-Infused BattleWrench: For those dangerous engineering jobs the Battle Wrench has you covered.
- Flux-Infused Sword: repels mobs up to two blocks away when blocking.
- Flux-Infused Bow: Fires a volley of arrows in one shot.