ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Thaumic Horizons|
|ID Name|| |
|Burn Time||300 ticks (1.5 Items)|
|Affected by Gravity||No|
|Emits Light||Yes (8)|
|Drops|| Greatwood Planks (16)|
Alchemical Construct (2)
|Required Tool||Any tool|
Curative Vat is a multiblock structure added by the Thaumic Horizons mod. This structure allows the player to do Mob Infusion, Self-Infusion, apply different effects to the player and mobs and grow mobs and extra bodies for the player in it. The player can enter the machine by right-clicking the top center block and exit by right-clicking anywhere while in the machine.
- applies Regeneration I to the player or living mob inside.
- applies Regeneration II to the player or living mob inside.
- applies Regeneration I to the undead mob inside.
- applies Regeneration II to the undead mob inside.
- applies Saturation to the player inside.
The structure can be used to spawn mobs from their blood.
- Blood Syringe with the blood of the mob has to be placed in the center left slot of the GUI of the machine.
- Nutrient Mix has to be placed in the center right slot in the GUI.
- Essentia has to be pumped in the machine and the creature will rapidly grow.
- Fully-grown creatures can be extracted by right-clicking the machine with Warded Jar.
Thaumcraft 4 Research Notes
Thaumaturge, heal thyself
Research aspects in this block
"With your newfound understanding of tissue replication, it should be possible to adapt these techniques to rapidly heal a creature's wounds.
This procedure is rather delicate and cannot be performed with a crucible. Instead, you have designed a specialized vat which diagnoses the patient and pipes in the appropriate essentia to treat them:
Victus restores lost health, albeit slowly.
Fames refills your hunger bar.
Sano quickly restores health. It also nullifies most negative status effects.
To enter or exit the curative vat, simply right-click the lid's access hatch. Theoretically the vat should be capable of healing any being, but so far none of your livestock have proven cooperative enough to enter.
Suspecting that your vats can be further improved, you have designed the hatch to double as an expansion port.
Containment Focus Unlocked:
Creatures captured in warded jars can be placed into the vat by right-clicking with the jar in hand. The same process with an empty jar will extract the creature.
To break a vat which contains a creature is to inflict a grisly death; a sudden sundering of the connection between the vat's magic and the creature's life force causes its body to dissolve into flux, which spurts out explosively from the vat.
Interestingly, your curative vat can also heal the undead. Mortuus will restore health slowly, but Exanimis is much more effective."
In order to construct the multiblock, the player needs:
After construction the structure must be activated by right-clicking it with any wand. Activation costs 50
Curative Vat has no known uses in crafting.