ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Xeno's Reliquary|
A void satchel allows you to continue sucking up items from your inventory as long as it is active. When inactive you can have it spit items out by right clicking while holding it. At the start a satchel can only hold 64 of a single item. You can upgrade it as much as you want. Each upgrade adds the ability for it to hold another 192 or 3 stacks of the item it is keyed to.It will only hold the type of item that the sealed tear had inside it.
- Shift Right clicking while not aiming at a block will activate the satchel to suck in items from your inventory.
- Right clicking while aiming at a block will deactivate it and spit out a stack of the items it holds.
- Right clicking a chest or inventory will try to empty the satchel into the inventory.
- When active it has an enchanted glow.
- Each time it is upgraded it can hold 3 more stacks.