ON THIS WIKI
|Forum||MC Forum thread|
|Root Mod||Minecraft Forge|
|Modpacks|| Blood N' Bones|
Feed The Beast Monster
The Lycanites Mobs mod introduces a concept known as World Event and several biome specific environmental, passive and aggressive creatures, some of which are tameable, could be mounted as a ride and herded and farmed by luring and feeding them. The default key bind to activate abilities while mounted is F. Some of these creatures can be summoned; a Player can use a Soulgazer to add a creature to his Beastiary and then use a Summoning Staff to summon it as a temporary minion.
- Abtu: A vicious Piranha like fish with big teeth, a rare find as adult, in which case it is best to swim away as it will rally the whole school to nibble away a target.
- Drop: Salmon.
- Afrit: A wicked fire Imp normally found bathing in lava, which throw balls of Scorchfire that ignites and applies a penetration effect.
- Drop: Scorchfire Charge, Coal, Blaze Rods.
- Taming: Can be tamed with an Afrit Treat making great pets.
- Arisaur: A large mob that resembles a green brachiosaurus covered in vines, and attacks by stomping on other mobs that are attacking it.
- Drop: Raw Arisaur Meat, Apple.
- Farming: Can be lured and bred with any vegetable (Wheat, Carrot, Potato).
|Arctic ||Arix • Frostweaver • Reiver • Serpix • Yeti • Wendigo|
|Demon||Asteroth • Behemoth • Belph • Cacodemon • Nether Soul • Pinky • Rahovart • Trite|
|Desert||Clink • Crusk • Crypt Zombie • Erepede • Gorgomite • Joust • Manticore|
|Inferno||Afrit • Cephignis • Cinder • Khalk • Lobber|
|Forest||Arisaur • Ent • Shambler • Spriggan • Trent • Warg|
|Freshwater||Jengu • Zephyr • Strider • Silex|
|Jungle||Conba • Concapede • Geken • Tarantula • Uvaraptor • Vespid|
|Mountain||Barghest • Beholder • Geonach • Jabberwock • Troll • Yale|
|Saltwater||Abtu • Ika • Lacedon • Raiko • Skylus|
|Plains||Kobold • Maka • Roc • Ventoraptor • Zoataur|
|Shadow||Epion • Geist • Grue • Phantom|
|Swamp||Aspid • Dweller • Ettin • Eyewig • Ghoul Zombie • Lurker • Remobra|
- Arix: A wicked frost Imp normally found in very cold places, which throws balls of Icefire that damages and slows enemies.
- Drop: Icefire Charge, Snowballs, Ice.
- Taming: Can be tamed with an Arix Treat making great pets.
- Aspid: Large reptile like creature with strange plants growing from its back, very poisonous and will leave a trail of poisonous clouds behind. It is a peaceful creature until provoked.
- Drop: Raw Aspid Meat (cooked if burning), Poison Gland.
- Farming: Can be lured and bred using Mushrooms.
- Astaroth: Beware of its wrath! A large demonic brain like creature mounted onto a set of mechanical legs with a deadly turret that rapidly fires small green stars. Trites help maintain it and often have a nest within the mechanical legs, thus upon death, the nest spills open and the Trites seek revenge.
- Drop: Iron, Redstone, Devilstar Charge.
- Barghest: A deadly mountain predator capable of making high leaps with deadly weight attacks on impact and competent climbers making it an exceptional mount for the mountains.
- Drop: Leather, Bone.
- Taming: Can be tamed using Barghest Treats and healed using any cooked meat.
- Mounting: Equipped with a saddle, it makes an excellent mount, especially for mountainous terrain as it has the ability to leap high into the air and paralyse nearby enemies when landing and will bite enemies attacked by the rider.
- Behemoth: Tall demonic beast that throws balls of Hellfire. Shelter is recommended. It can be summoned.
- Drop: Hellfire Charge.
- Beholder: A large hostile mass of eyes and tentacles with an eternal hunger for magic energy and known to fire a deadly laser storm of arcane energy to defeat foes. Take caution when attacking with melee weapons up close as it will drain any beneficial effects the Player has to heal itself up to 150% of the damage received.
- Drop: Arcane Laser Storm Charge, Ghast Tear, Gunpowder, Glowstone Dust, Eye of Ender.
- Belph: A wicked native of the Nether that takes pleasure in hurling fiery projectiles. It can be summoned.
- Drop: Nether Warts, Doomfire Charge.
- Cacodemon: A large, slothful demon that drifts through the air and fires large demonic blasts of lightning that slowly fly letting off smaller sparks in random directions.
- Drop: Gunpowder, Blaze Powder, Ghast Tear, Demonic Lightning Charge.
- Taming: Can be tamed using Cacodemon Treats as bait and healed by feeding it any cooked meat.
- Cephignis: A large fish that live in lava.
- Drop: Cooked Cephignis Meat, Magma Cream.
- Farming: Can be lured and bred using Coal or Charcoal.
- Chupacabra: A dreadful creature that lurks within the darkest caverns beneath the Earth, its insatiable hunger for flesh can be used to manipulate and farm it. its bite is not only fatal but heals it. This mob will not despawn (even on peaceful) unless specified in the config file.
- Drop: Chupacabra Meat (Cooked if burning), Leather.
- Taming: Can be tamed with a Chupacabra Treat.
- Farming: Can be farmed using live Cows, Pigs or Sheep as breeding food.
- Clink: A metallic life form with a rusty, rocky outer shell, able to grow metal blades onto the edge of its arms and then flick slices of the blades at enemies. Take heed if you hear the metallic cries!
- Drop: Throwing Scythe, Iron Ingot.
- Cinder: A Spirit made of pure heat with a body formed as it burns the surrounding atmosphere. It will spawn from fire, hover in flames, shoots fire projectiles and can be summoned.
- Conba: Mischievous ape with a passion for poop! It likes to throw its sticky poop at people causing Slowness and Nausea as well as creating a poop cloud which extends these effects. It keeps its distance at all times.
- Drop: Poop, Cocoa Beans.
- Concapede: A bizarre insect that is often mistaken for a giant centipede, yet is actually a connection of strange beetles which latch onto each other, if one segment is killed, it will split into two and eventually the headless half will grow a new head. It is vegetarian but will attack at night or in the dark if it feels threatened.
- Drop: Raw Concapede Meat (cooked if burning).
- Farming: Can be lured with any vegetable. To breed it, first feed it any vegetable to make it peaceful, when the love hearts show it is safe, start splitting it up by killing off the body segments, don't hit the head though or it will attack. A headless Concapede will grow a new head in a few days. A Concapede with a head will grow a new body segment every day or so up to a maximum of 20 (set in the config file).
- Crusk: Deep under the desert sands, this giant worm digs around listening for prey, once they find a victim, it rises up and strike with a powerful bite. it has a large amount of health but aren't fast to outrun, it also doesn't do well in small spaces and can't dig through solid rock or walls.
- Drop: Flint, Clay, Iron Ore, Gold Ore.
- Taming: A Baby Crusks can be tamed by luring and feeding it with Crusk Treats and can be healed by feeding it any cooked meat. Large Adult Crusks will attack on sight and can't be tamed.
- Dweller: Within the murky swamp waters, it swims about, an amphibious creature that will come onto land during rain or to catch its prey, however it cannot stay dry for long.
- Drop: Fish.
- Crypt Zombie: At night, it crawls up from deep under the desert sands to stalk the night, yet doesn't burn in daylight and its attack will cause Fatigue making the Player hungry. In Hard mode, it will break down doors and convert villagers.
- Drop: Rotten Flesh, Gold Nugget.
- Ent: Deep within the forest, this unique tree raises its roots and wander about. It will protect its forest from any who threatens it, that includes the Player! Axes and Fire does double damage but these creatures are also capable of draining the opponent's health when attacking!
- Drop: Log, Stick (Charcoal when burning), Wheat Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Melon Seeds.
- Epion: A giant death bat composed of shadow and stolen blood that spits blood leech projectiles draining the health of a victim. When in direct contact with the sun, it will explode. It can be found during a full moon or under a dark forest canopy.
- Drop: Leather, Gunpowder, Bloodleech Charge.
- Erepede: Wild earth Elemental that roam hot rocky terrain, a dangerous creature that like to hunt Jousts and will attack Crusks on sight too. It spits out a dangerous mud shot that weakens the target.
- Drop: Flint, Mudshot Charge.
- Taming: Can be tamed using Erepede Treats as bait and healed by feeding it any cooked meat.
- Mounting: Equip with a saddle to ride, it is immune to cactus damage and also prevents the rider from being weakened. Using its ability will cause it to shoot mud shots where the Player is aiming. It also runs much faster across sand when mounted.
- Ettin: Twin headed abomination that can be found lurking in the deep swamps. it is an uncommon sight, slow, large, clumsy beast with a lot of health and a deadly twin club attack. It will smash nearby soft blocks such as dirt, wood or plants in panic when it is close to an opponent. It can also break down doors on hard mode.
- Drop: Oak Logs, Brown Mushrooms, Red Mushrooms, Leather, Coal.
- Eyewig: Large venomous insect that scurry around the murky swamp undergrowth. It has a dangerous bite that can cause blindness but is more known for its giant mono eyes that can produce a concentrated beam of poison. It will only attack at night or in dark areas.
- Drop: Spider Eye, Fermented Spider Eye, String.
- Taming: Lured by feeding it Eyewig Treats and healed by feeding it any cooked meat.
- Mounting: Equip with a saddle to ride, it can fall from a larger distance than most mounts and have the ability to climb up walls and swim quickly across water, it also protect its rider from poison effects. Their special ability allows it to fire a poison ray where the Player aims.
- Frostweaver: An horrid arachnid with icicles on its back that roam the cold at night, spitting Frostweb shots at a target, slowing them. Frostweb shots will also leave lumps of Frostweb on the ground which acts as regular web but defrosts after a while.
- Drop: Silk, Ice, Frostweb Charge.
- Geist: An opportunistic creature that overtakes undead lifeforms and feed off whatever its host is capable of killing. When the host dies, it leaps out and reform for a surprise attack.
- Drop: Rotten Flesh, Ender Pearl, Geist Liver.
- Geken: Venomous reptile with incredible jumping ability, that prefer to hunt at night but will stalk prey during the day too, so watch out!
- Drop: Bone.
- Geonach: A brutal Earth Elemental, commonly found by unsuspecting miners disturbing the ground. It rapidly strikes twice with a dig slowdown spear and then slam with their weight debuff fist. Can be summoned.
- Drop: Stone, Iron Ore, Quartz, Gold Ore.
- Ghoul Zombie: Within the depths of the dark swamps, it rises to feed upon the flesh of the living! It is poisonous and a little faster than a Zombie but with less health. It will break down doors and will convert villagers.
- Drop: Rotten Flesh, Coal.
- Gorgomite: A small rock beetle that is never alone, although it can be killed easily it will quickly summon allies to the rescue, so it is best to kill it swiftly! There is a 10% chance it will summon an ally upon death.
- Drop: Sandstone, Stone, Flint, Iron Ore.
- Grue: A darkness dwelling creature that can teleport behind a target and drain its health. It can be summoned.
- Drop: Ender pearls, Obsidian.
- Ika: A strange sea turtle, snail like creature that can walk onto land shortly. Its shell offer a good amount of protection but can be broken, making it vulnerable but faster. It is usually hunted by Skylus.
- Drop: Raw Ika Meat (Cooked if burning), Ink Sac.
- Farming: Can be lured and bred using any vegetable.
- Jabberwock: Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The hoofs that thump, the claws that catch.
- Drop: Bone, Leather.
- Jengu: A water Elemental known as the protector of pure water that will attack anyone they see as impure. It can be summoned.
- Joust: Complex animal that is native to hot, dry areas, a passive herd animal that will bite back only if attacked. The Alpha (red) is rare but very dangerous and territorial, dueling with each other for land, ignoring anything else nearby, yet will attack on sight, with the herd joining in.
- Drop: Raw Joust Meat (Cooked if burning).
- Farming: Non-alpha Jousts can be lured and bred with Cactus Green Dye, baby Jousts will sometimes grow into Alphas so be careful!
- Khalk: A large magma beast known for its incredible defence and deadly offence. Breaks down into lava upon death. It can be summoned.
- Drop: Coal, Magma Cream, Blaze Powder.
- Kobold: A Small pesky little rat-like creature, that likes to gather everything it finds including the Player's items, if dropped nearby it will run over and steal it! It will flee from the Player unless its health is at or below 50%, at which point it will attack the Player instead!
- Drop: Coal, Iron Ingot, Gold Nugget, Emerald, Any stolen items.
- Lacedon: A strange bipedal fish creature that can be found on beaches and in the sea. It can swim very quickly and will pull a captured target down to the water's bottom. It can be summoned.
- Drop: Fish and diverse fishing items.
- Lobber: A large deadly golem made of hot lava that only spawn in large lava lakes, amove slowly and throws large balls of lava at opponents dealing a substantial amount of damage. The balls of lava will create temporary Lava sources on impact should they miss the target, so take care! Lobbers will walk onto land but will die if they are out of lava for too long, however one must beware of the trail of flames as not only burns but also attracts Cinders.
- Drop: Coal, Blaze Powder, Magma Cream, Magma Charge.
- Lurker: Quiet deadly assassin... it hides within the undergrowth of the swamp, when it sees a prey, it strikes, dousing the target with a deadly venom that both slowly kills and blinds, then hides away back into the shadows only to strike again should the victim's blindness wear off.
- Drop: String, Leather.
- Taming: Can be tamed using Lurker Treats as bait and healed by feeding it any cooked meat.
- Maka: A large herbivore that is usually peaceful and can be easily farmed, given there is a pen big enough! The alpha Maka can be a little temperamental at times, will occasionally spar with other Maka (usually until one gets too tired, they don't normally kill each other), will protect its herd from predators and will sometimes attack people who get too close.
- Taming: can be lured and bred using vegetable.
- Drop: Raw Maka Meat (cooked if burning).
- Manticore: A vicious bat like Earth Elemental with scorpion like tail and a sting that will leave the Player feeling quite weak and hungry. It likes to hunt down Gorgomites.
- Drop: Flint, Stone, Iron Ore.
- Nether Soul: Throughout the fiery Nether skies, the damned Nether Soul fly! It envy those who are free of the demonic life and will charge at them! Upon death, it explode so best be prepared.
- Drop: Bone, Gunpowder, Blaze Powder.
- Pinky: A relentless demon with a gluttonous hunger for flesh, so loves to eat Cows, Pigs or Sheep. This mob will not despawn (even on peaceful) unless specified in the config file.
- Drop: Raw Pinky Meat.
- Taming: A baby Pinky can be tamed using Pinky Treats and will eventually grow up and remain tamed, however it will still attack animals on sight unless it is mounted. Can healed by feeding it any cooked meat.
- Mounting: Equip an adult with a saddle to ride. It will bite anything the rider attacks if close enough and will protect from the wither effect and their special ability is Withering Roar making every nearby enemies becomes withered.
- Farming: Can be farmed using live Cows, Pigs or Sheep as breeding food.
- Phantom: A wrathful spirit Elemental with a thirst for souls that is attracted to death and sometimes mistake people who are asleep as dead. Its ranged attacks cause fear and spawn Shadowfire. It can be summoned.
- Drop: Bones, Obsidian, Spectralbolt Charge.
- Raiko: A large sea bird known to dive into the ocean and snatch its prey to fly up high and drop it back into the ocean with the weight effect, eventually drowning it.
- Drop: Feather, Bone.
- Reiver: A spirit made of pure cold, its body is formed as it freezes the surrounding atmosphere, letting it hover in whirling snow. It fires a projectile that gives the Slowness effect for about 4 seconds.
- Drop: Snowball, Ice, Frostbolt Charge.
- Roc: A bird that flies high above the plains, it hunts small prey and Players. Rocs will pick up their target with their tail claws up into the sky!
- Drop: Feather, Bone.
- Remobra: Small venomous Amphithere Dragons! It flies around the deep swamp at night and spits poison at its prey, is easily killed but can be deadly pests.
- Drop: Slime Balls, Poison Glands.
- Serpix: A notorious ice worm that burrows through the frozen Earth and attack by roaring a deadly blizzard, casting Frostfire upon the ground.
- Drop: Blizzard Charge, Snowball, Iron Ore, Gold Ore.
- Taming: Can be tamed with a Serpix Treat.
- Shade: A wicked embodiment of deadly shadow magic, a large, fast, deadly and its attack drains a bit of health with an horrific howl sending all that oppose it running in fear.
- Drop: Ender Pearl, Obsidian.
- Taming: Can be lured and tamed with a Shade Treat.
- Mounting: equip with a saddle. Using the mount ability will activate the Shade's Horrific Howl, this will apply the Fear debuff to all nearby enemies making them run around in panic. Shades will also bite anything hit whilst riding, this bite will have a chance to activate the Horrific Howl too.
- Shambler: Deep in the forest undergrowth, it grows to wreak havoc! Its touch can cause paralysis and contact with rain or water will heal it.
- Drop: Log, Stick (Charcoal when burning), Vines, Wheat Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Melon Seeds.
- Taming: Can be tamed using Shambler Treats and then healed using any vegetable.
- Silex: A beautiful fish with scales encrusted with Lapis Lazuli and known to eat the Lapis off of each other's scales as well as natural formations from rocks.
- Drop: Raw Silex Meat (Cooked if burning), Lapis Lazuli.
- Farming: Can be bred and lured using Lapis Lazuli.
- Skylus: A wicked shelled horror that lurk the ocean depths and has a high resistance shell, however after taking a good amount of damage the shell will break leaving it vulnerable yet faster. Its attack inflicts temporary blindness. It can be summoned.
- Drop: Ink Sack.
- Spriggan: Mystical plant Elemental, it is often found deep in the forest and is known for their deadly life draining lasers.
- Drop: Life Drain Charge, Log, Stick (Charcoal when burning), Wheat Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Melon Seeds.
- Strider: This giant amphibious fish like creature is usually found in large lakes or rivers and is feared for its dreadful tentacles with which its ensnare and consumes a victim.
- Drop: Fish, Puffer Fish.
- Taming: Can be lured and tamed using Strider Treats and can be healed by feeding it any cooked meat.
- Mounting: Equip with a saddle to ride. Using its ability will activate its penetrating screech, this will apply the Penetration debuff to all enemies in a large radius, doubling any damage they take. It will also pick-up and slowly consume anything the Player attacks when riding if it's close enough.
- Tarantula: Venomous leaping spider that constantly leave a trail of webbing, the web doesn't last long but can be very dangerous if caught in it.
- Drop: String, Spider Eye.
- Trent: When a forest feels truly threatened, an ancient tree lifts its roots from the ground and split the base of its trunk into legs, branches descend down into arms and a pair of eyes drill their way through the bark. This creature is significantly larger than the Ent and is a rare sight to behold, it is't the deadliest forest creature but it is a force to be reckoned with. It has a 50% chance to paralyse its target when attacking and will also drain health from the enemy! It is vulanerable to fire and axe. Ents and Trents will support each other in combat.
- Drop: Log, Stick (Charcoal when burning), Wheat Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Melon Seeds..
- Trite: A small insect like demon with upside down humanoid head, spindly legs that can climb walls and a bite that causes a wither effect. It is a very lusty creature and can be found on large grounds.
- Drop: String, Spider Eye, Fermented Spider Eye.
- Troll: A brutal creature that lives up in the mountains and deep within rocky caves, it claims its territory by throwing large boulders at any who dare trespass. It has the unique ability: the sun turns its skin to stone, slowing movement speed but increasing defence. In stone form it is weak to a Pickaxe, but immune to Fire, in flesh form it is weak to Fire and resist a Pickaxe better.
- Drop: Wood, Bone, Leather, Coal, Boulder Blast Charge.
- Uvaraptor: Vicious bird like hunters that will attack animals and people alike. It will attack in a group, leap upwards and then swoop down onto a target
- Drop: Feather, Bone.
- Taming: Can be tamed with Uvaraptor Treats and healed with any cooked meat.
- Mounting: Equipped with a saddle, it can make a very versatile mount, its ability allows it to leap upwards into the air and slowly glide down or leap upwards even more. It will take no falling damage.
- Ventoraptor: Vicious bird like hunter, it will attack animals and people alike in groups and leap towards a target at a high speed.
- Drop: Feather, Bone.
- Taming: Can be tamed with Ventoraptor Treats and healed with any cooked meat.
- Mouting: Once tamed and equipped with a saddle, it can become a very fast mount. Its ability allows it to leap forward and glide at a very fast pace. Doesn't suffer falling damage.
- Vespid: Invasive giant wasp like insect with a poisonous sting, which alone isn't much of a problem but in a group or with a Queen, it can be deadly. The Queen is large and protected by a swarm that build a hive and known to inject eggs into a Conba turning it into an undead nest waiting to hatch.
- Drop: Clay, Veswax, Propolis.
- Warg: Large wolf like beasts with a vicious bite! They are known to hunt in packs and have a deadly leap that briefly paralyses anything near their landing location. When tamed they make fantastic mounts!
- Drop: Leather, Bone.
- Taming: Can be tamed with Warg Treats and healed with any cooked meat.
- Mounting: Once tamed and equipped with a saddle, Wargs can become very deadly mounts. Its ability allows it to leap forward without fall damage and all nearby enemies will be briefly paralyzed!
- Wendigo: A large icy beast known for leaving a trail of Frostfire in their wake and hurl Tundra Blasts that creates Frostfire and Frost Clouds on impact.
- Drop: Snow, Packed Ice, Frosty Fur, Tundra Charges.
- Yale: Strange fluffy Ram like creature, from which wool can be obtained using Shears, it can also be farmed with vegetables. It uses its horns as front legs and eat with tiny arms.
- Drop: Yale Meat, Wool (Colored to match fleece).
- Farming: Can be lured and bred using Vegetables. Can be dyed and cut with shears like Sheep.
- Yeti: A large frosty mammal that likes to eat the frozen vegetation of the Arctic. Be wary of its frost cloud. Yeti milk is a delicacy.
- Drop: Raw Yeti Meat (Cooked if burning), Snowballs, Packed Ice, Frosty Fur.
- Farming: Can be lured and bred using any vegetable. Can be milked using a bucket.
- Zephyr: A fierce storm Elemental usually found during heavy rain and especially during thunder storms. Beware as they will shock any foe nearby. It can be summoned.
- Drop: Gunpowder, Glowstone Dust.
- Zoataur: A large carnivore beast known for its large exposed bone plates, which it uses defensively. When attacked it has a chance of entering a blocking state where it will block most of the damage received, it is normally best to stay away from it until it rests strike again.
- Drop: Leather, Bone.
Rahovart: As the lord of the underworld Rahovart's name alone strikes fear and terror into the hearts of even the most evil of beings. This is a boss mob that is usually summoned via a Boss Event using a Rahovart Altar. Rahovart will constantly bombard the area and all players with giant Hellfireballs. This boss has 3 Battle Phases.
- Phase 1 (100-60% Health)
- Summons Belphs which explode over time to give Rahovart energy. At full energy he'll casts a Hellfire Wave attack outwards.
- Phase 2 (60-20% Health)
- Summons Behemoth minions which explode over time and give Rahovart energy. Summons Belph minions that no longer explode. At full energy he'll casts a Hell Wall which rotates 360 degrees.
- Phase 3 (20-0% Health)
- Summons Belph, Behemoth and Nether Soul minions. Constantly gains energy. At full energy, creates a static Hellfire Barrier at a random angle. Killing 2 summoned Belphs or Nether Souls or a Behemoth will lower a barrier.
- Drop: Blaze Powder, Blaze Rod, Diamond, Nether Star, Demonic Soulstone, Demon Stone, Demon Brick, Demon Tile, Demon Crystal.
World Mob Event
- The arachnids have come out to play with their dinner and the Player is the one who is on the menu!
- In tribute of JonBam's Twitch Live Stream! Lots of mischeivous mobs spawn during this event.
- Black Plague
- A dark curse has been unleashed bringing forth foul Ghoul Zombies, awakening ancient Crypt Zombies and luring vicious Geists!
- Blade Flurry
- The Clink have started their great hunt! Now no place will be free of their deadly ranged blade attacks!
- Boulder Dash
- The element of rock grow furious towards those who harm the ground as the Geonachs rise to smash and pound!
- The element of fire fills the air as Cinders burst into the world everywhere! Stops rain and storms.
- The fiery bowls of the planet have roared a mighty roar unleashing Lobbers and Khalk onto the surface!
- Hells Fury
- Hell grows impatient as it fires Nether Souls at those it wishes to destroy!
- March of the Gorgomites
- A noble event, celebrated by desert tribes, feared by the rest of the world! During this rare season, Gorgomites can be found everywhere and they are very dangerous!
- Poop Party
- A swarm of smelly Conba have come and their goal is to throw poop at everything, especially the Player! What a stink!
- Raptor Rampage
- Raptors of all kinds have left their homes for the great raptor hunt! Oh, and the Player is the prey!
- Root Riot
- The spirits of the forest grow disquiet, they exclaim: Leave our forest or riot!
- Sea Storm
- A deadly flock of Raiko fly far over land and sea in search of a new home, unfortunately for the Player this is when they become very hungry.
- Shadow Games
- A sudden darkness falls as foul shadow creatures (Grues and Epions) pour into the world!
- Sub Zero
- The hottest of areas turn icy cold as the Reivers come out fierce and bold!
- The Swarm
- A vile swarm of Vespid are competing with each other for a new home! Watch out for Infected Conba too!
- The ultimate storm ruled by Jengu and Zephyrs! Starts a rain storm.
- Wind Storm
- A mighty flock of Rocs is migrating, this is their prime hunting time!
- Winged Venom
- On rare occasions, Remobra leave their swampy homes to explore the world, when doing so they are very hostile!
- Winters Grasp
- A sudden winter has taken over bringing forth the dreaded Wendigo and Serpix!
Challenge Altar Mob Event
A small Altar with a Diamond Block core with only an obsidian body in a shape that vaguely resembles the mob that it summons upon activation:
- Umber Lobber
- Lunar Grue
- Celestial Geonach
- Ebon Cacodemon
Boss Mob Event & Altar
An altar made of 5 Obsidian Pillars, 4 topped with a Block of Diamond and the center pillar with a Demonic Soulcube at it's core. Activates the Rahovart Boss Event: Rahovart is called from the deepest chasms of the Nether to reign death and destruction! First a large demonic arena is built, followed by a pillar of Hellfire in the center of the arena and violent eruptions in the sky... Then, Rahovart appears ready to bring about the apocalypse!
Encountered in FTB Monster Version 1.1.1: After several days of playing on a localhost server it was noticed that the hostile mobs were few and far between, and eventually stopped spawning altogether. The issue was that this mod was creating invisible, undetectable entities in each chunk and slowly overloading the creature cap and even
/cofh killall would not clear them. These mobs can be removed using
/xu_killliving, this will, however, remove all living entities, including tamed ones.
- "Arctic" most likely refers to any of the snowy biomes.