ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Iron Chests|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The DirtChest 9000! is a chest introduced by the Iron Chests mod. It is more of a joke chest than a properly useful one.
It can only hold up to one stack of dirt. Once the Chest is placed down in the world, a manual will appear inside the chest informing the player on how to use their new DirtChest.
The DirtChest 9000! Manual
- We hope you will enjoy many happy years of storing your stack of dirt in our storage utility.
- Usage: Simply insert the stack of dirt of your choice into the highly receptive slot and enjoy the great convenience of having that dirt available to you any time you pass by this chest!
- We hope you have enjoyed reviewing this instruction manual, and hope you will consider using our products in the future! Kind regards, The DirtChest 9000 manual writers incorporated.
- Warranty: This product has no warranty of any kind. Your dirt may not be stored, it may slowly leech into the environment, or alternatively, it may not do anything at all.
- DirtChest 9000 is kind to the environment. Please dispose of this guide book responsibly, and do not whatever you do just chuck it into some lava. We would be very sad.
DirtChest 9000! has no known uses in crafting.