ON THIS WIKI
|This page contains content or features that are a Work In Progress.|
Although available in the game, this feature may have serious bugs, cause unintended problems and may be subject to change. Use at own risk.
|Source Mod||Adventure Backpack|
|ID Name|| |
The Copter Pack is an item added by the Adventure Backpack mod. A special Pack that allows the Player to fly. To fuel the Pack Right-click and place buckets of Fuel or Oil in the inventory. Turn it on by pressing Shift+N (default) . Use the N key (default) to toggle hover mode. It also functions as a portable chest, sleeping bag, crafting table and tank and features a quick swap tool holder. The Pack can hold 2 tools , which can easily be swapped with a tool in the hotbar (Shift+Scrolling).
The 2 tanks (one on each side) hold 4,000 mB of liquids each and can be manually filled with a bucket or using an Hose from which the Player can suck or spill liquids and even drink  for some interesting effects. Access the Pack's GUI to mount it, then use the default key bind B to access it.
- Mount or dismount the Backpack.
- Manual fluid input inventory.
- Empty bucket inventory.
- Fluid buffer gauge.
- Quick swap tool holder inventory.
- Crafting grid.
- Crafting output.
Copter Pack has no known uses in crafting.
- This feature doesn't work as of version 0.8b
- The quick swap tool slots only accepts tools, not weapons. 3 tools are needed for this feature to work effectively.
- To toggle the Hose mode use Shift+Scrolling. To toggle which tank is connected to the hose use the default key bind N (while holding the hose)