ON THIS WIKI
|This article is about Auto-Anvil from MineFactory Reloaded. You may be looking for Auto Anvil from OpenBlocks.|
|Source Mod||MineFactory Reloaded|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Auto-Anvil is a block added by the MineFactory Reloaded mod. A machine that automates tool repair. The Auto-Anvil consumes Essence and energy at the rate of  400 mB and 1,600 RF (or equivalent) for each level of Experience required and has an internal buffer of 4,000 mB and 16,000 RF. To activate the Auto-Anvil supply Essence, energy and a valid Anvil recipe in the input slot. Unfortunately the Auto-Anvil can't be used to rename tools or to squash mobs or Players.
- Repair Only Toggle button
- Essence buffer tank (4,000 mB)
- Energy buffer (16,000 RF)
- Progress meter (Work)
- Cool-down period meter (30 ticks)
Auto-Anvil has no known uses in crafting.
- The Auto-Anvil Essence cost is proportional to that of the Anvil experience cost per level required (displayed on the Anvil).
- Combining two Books of Thaumcraft 3's Frugal or Haste enchantments doesn't correctly yield a book of the next higher level enchantment, instead a book of the same level is returned. (experienced in FTB Unleashed v1.1.3)
- Attempting to make an illegal enchantment combination (Smite and Sharpness on a single sword for example) in the Auto-Anvil, it will attempt to do so but fail, resulting in just destroying the enchanted item on the right instead. (experienced in Agrarian Skies v2.1.4)