ON THIS WIKI
(Redirected from Aura Core (Terra))
|ID Name|| |
Aura Core is an item added by the Gadomancy mod. It is a crafting component for various items from this mod.
It can be energized by performing these actions:
- Place Air Crystal Cluster, Earth Crystal Cluster, Entropy Crystal Cluster, Fire Crystal Cluster, Mixed Crystal Cluster, Order Crystal Cluster or Water Crystal Cluster.
- Throw Aura Core on the ground near the cluster.
- Right-click the cluster with any wand.
- Wait for the energizing process to complete.
- The aspect the core will have after being energized depends on the aspects of surrounding blocks, e.g. energizing the core in Ocean will likely result in Aqua.
Different aspect-related cores are used to craft different items from this mod.
- Aura Core (Aer) is used to craft Arcane Packager.
- Aura Core (Ignis) is used to craft Aura Pylon Peak.
- Aura Core (Aqua) is used to craft Essentia Condenser.
- Aura Core (Ordo) is used to craft Book of Knowledge.
- Aura Core (Terra) is not used.
- Aura Core (Perditio) is not used.
Thaumcraft 4 Research Notes
Your surroundings matter
Research aspects in this item
"Many times, the strange properties of the primal charm have always been puzzling. Constantly spitting out small sparks of primal energy and changing colors in a completely unstable fasion, the charm's behaviour is unlike anything else, making the primal charm most difficult to use. By encasing the charm in a layer of crystallized thaumium it is possible to calm these bizzarre tendencies, resulting in a much more usable object known as an Aura Core.
Unlike the charm that it was constructed from, an Aura core has had most of the primal energy removed in the crafting process. This leaves Aura cores heavily susceptible to the presence of auras in the enviroment. Tossing one on the ground near a primal crystal cluster and then energizing the crystal cluster with a wand will cause the core to coat itself in an extra layer of crystal, forcing the core to tune to one primal aspect. Six primal cores are possible to make.
Finding a use for the individual primal cores requires making them, and them inspecting them directly."
Note: the amount of each type of Essentia required changes randomly every tick between the amount shown and a half of the amount shown.
UsageAura Core can be used to create the following items: