ON THIS WIKI
ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Ex Nihilo|
Witch Water is a fluid from the mod Ex Nihilo , which is obtainable by putting a barrel filled with Water over mycelium and waiting or putting mushroom stew into a barrel of water. The more Mycelium surrounding it, the faster will turn into witch water. It cannot be picked up when it is turning into Witch Water. If you jump into witch water you will get Slowness, Weakness (3), Wither and Blindness Debuffs.
- If you fill a Ex Nihilo barrel with Witch Water and right click with Sand, it will turn into Soul Sand.
- If a mob will fall into witch water it will continuously take damage except for Zombies and Witches.
- If a Creeper falls in it will become a Charged Creeper.
- If a Pig falls in it will become a Zombie Pigman.
- If a Skeleton falls in it will become a Wither Skeleton.
- If a Squid falls in it, it will become a Ghast.
- If a Spider falls in it, will become a Cave Spider.
- If a Villager falls in it, it will become a Zombie Villager.
- If a Villager Priest falls in it, it will become a Witch.
- If a Luggage falls in it, it will become supercharged (doubles inventory slots)
- Witch Water can be exploited in the Nether as it behaves like water without evaporating. This may be exploited to grow crops in the nether.
- The mod conflicts with B0bGary's Obsidian Tools.
- When smelting Obsidian chunks in a furnace, the end result will be source blocks of Witch Water instead of Obsidian ingots. This conflict currently exists as of the V1.28 of Ex Nihilo. This is because the Witch Water block's ID is the same as the Obsidian Ingot's. The ID can be changed in the config.
- Squids can spawn in witch water, but they immidiatly turn into ghasts, which makes witch water spawn ghasts.
If a player touches witch water, it takes damge supper quickly.
View All ATL Twitter Feed
To discuss the topics on this wiki, you can visit our community forums!