ON THIS WIKI
| Part of this topic falls beyond the scope of the ATLauncher Wiki.|
The main article can be found at Minecraft Wiki: Death messages.
With the extensive change to gameplay that all these mods add, death is still a common feature. Bellow, we list some of the death messages added with theses mods!
Hit by Steam Locomotive
- PLAYER caught the wrong train.
- PLAYER bought a one-way ticket to the afterlife
- PLAYER played chicken with a train; the train won
- PLAYER played on the tracks
- PLAYER got hit by a train
Hit by Tunnel Bore
- PLAYER thought they could do better than John Henry.
- PLAYER got stuck between a rock and a hard place
- PLAYER tried to stop the bore
- PLAYER got in the way of progress
- PLAYER was fried by a forcefield.
- [Interdiction Matrix] Farewell
- Displayed when a player is killed by an Interdiction Matrix
- Only displays to killed player
- PLAYER was pummeled
- When a player was strike by a plasma canon shot
- PLAYER has fused with the Smeltery
- PLAYER thought swimming in hot liquids was a good idea
- PLAYER transformed into Soylent Green
- PLAYER will be a stepping stone for our revolution!
- PLAYER was stabbed by a loose spring.
- This death message appears when a Clockwork Engine is overwound.
- This death message appears when a player is killed by a Wireless Jammer.
- This death message appears when a player is killed by a High Energy Pellet.
Note: The death messages appear to be broken in FTB Unleashed as of version 1.1.3