ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Thaumic Energistics|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
For this machine to function, it needs the following:
- Knowledge Core, configured in Knowledge Inscriber. This will set the recipe for the machine to perform.
- Vis Relay Interface, which will power the machine with Vis required for the recipe.
- Ingredients for the crafting recipe.
- Magical Armor Set - additionally. If the parts of the set have Vis discount, this discount will lower the Vis consumption during the recipe. This discount will be added to the discount of the wand or scepter used to craft this machine.
- Cards - additionally. The machine can hold up to 4 cards. This machine will accept only Acceleration Cards. Each card installed will decrease time by 20% and increase power by 50%.
- Power supply. The machine requires AE or RF power to operate. Each Acceleration Card increases the power by 50% and each Warp level of the recipe increases the power by 15%.
Thaumcraft 4 Research Notes
Magical Molecule Assembly
Research aspects in this block
"While examining the Molecular Assembler it occurs to you that it may be possible to modify the assembler to produce arcane items. You conclude that by infusing the assembler with the appropriate shards it will be able to regulate vis flow into items. It will also need a moderate amount of vis storage, and the Silverwood Scepter seems the best choice.
The assembler itself does not store crafting recipes. Further research may be required to devise a pattern storage medium.
Replenishing the assembler's internal vis storage will require the services of a Vis Relay Interface.
Each card decreases crafting time by 20% and increases power required by 50%.
Due to the inclusion of the crafting scepter, the assembler has a base vis discount equal to that of the scepter. The discount can be further enhanced by providing the assembler vis discount armor. The discount for each aspect can be viewed by hovering over the aspect in the GUI.
The assembler is not immune to the effects of warping gear; For each point of warp the assembler must draw an additional 15% power to remain stable while crafting."
Note: The scepter is infused into the assembler, and must be fully charged.
Arcane Assembler has no known uses in crafting.