ON THIS WIKI
(Redirected from Dartcraft)
|"Greetings traveler, have a seat. In this land there are many perils, this you know. What you may not know however, is that there is a new power waiting to be harnessed by a resourceful lad such as yourself. The power I speak of? Power Ore of course!"|
|Root Mod||Stand Alone|
|Modpacks|| DNS Techpack|
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
Feed The Beast Unleashed
Resonant Rise Lite
Test Pack Please Ignore
Yogscast Complete Pack
DartCraft is a semi-magical mod focused around power, called Force. It is the predecessor of FullThrottle Alchemist and adds an ore, the Power Ore and a gem, Force Gem, which are the basic resource for further tinkering with this mod.
DartCraft is a standalone mod and does not require any other mod to be run, however it is compatible and interacts with the mods:
- Power Ore: The ore added into world generation.
- Force Gem: DartCraft's main resource.
- Force Ingot: Can be created using Force Gems and either Iron, Gold, Bronze, Refined Iron or Silver Ingots. Rarer metals will yield more Force Ingots per recipe.
- Clipboard: Portable crafting table.
- Force Belt: Can only hold items added by DartCraft for easy storage.
- Force Pack: Like a portable chest with 8-40 slots.
- Item Card: When placed inside a Force Pack, it will allow the automatic insertion of specified items that are picked up into that pack instead of the player's inventory.
- Force Rod: Magical stick that can alter various items, entities and blocks, sometimes creating new things.
- Magnet Glove: While the Magnet Glove is in a player's Hotbar and its polarity is positive, items and experience will be drawn toward the player for easy collection.
- Force Mitts: Farming tool which is a Shovel, Axe, Hoe and Sickle combined, and mines Cobblestone fast but slowly mines ores like a Wooden or Stone Pickaxe.
- Upgrade Tome: Item needed for the Force Infuser to operate.
- Force Armor: Armor which has higher durability and damage reduction than Leather armor.
- Power Drill: Upgraded version of the IC2 Mining Drill after being infused in a Force Infuser.
- Power Saw: Upgraded version of the IC2 Chainsaw after being infused in a Force Infuser.
- Force Wrench: DartCraft's version of the IC2 Wrench. Also has the ability to transform ("serialize") most TileEntities into an item form.
- Force Tools: Highly enchantable tools, both in an Enchantment Table and a Force Infuser.
- Spoils Bag: Contains up to 8 random pieces of dungeon loot chosen from one of three randomly selected dungeon sets. Found in loot chests and as a mob drop.
- Bottled Wither: Alternative way of spawning Withers without the need for Wither Skeleton Skulls.
- Upgrade Cores: Upgrades for tools with sockets like the Power Drill and Power Saw, which cannot be removed again after being applied.
- Force Infuser: DartCraft's version of the Enchantment Table, with alternate ways of enchanting exclusive to Force items.
- Force Engine: MJ engine which can use Liquid Force and other fuels as a power source.
- Force Transport Pipe: Very fast (3x the speed of gold pipe) Transport Pipe, which can work as an auto-crafting pipe when an Item Card is inserted.
- Force Brick: Highly blast and spawn resistant building material.
- Force Sapling: Sapling made by using Force Rod on an already planted regular sapling.
- Force Tree: Yellow tree grown from Force Saplings.
- Force Log: Logs of Force Trees.
- Force Leaves: Leaves of Force Trees, which drop Force Saplings and Force Nuggets.
- Force Furnace: DartCraft's version of the Furnace with more actions than a normal one. Runs on Force.
- Fortune Cookie: Mainly used in a Force Infuser for enchanting. Restores two hunger points (one icon) when eaten.
- Soul Wafer: Applies random positive potion effect, restores two hunger points (one icon) when eaten.
- Snow Cookie: Mainly used in a Force Infuser for enchanting, restores no hunger points and has no effect when eaten.
- Ender Tot: Hostile tiny Enderman which spawns like any other hostile mob. When killed, one or two Angry Enderman are spawned.
- Main article: Force Infuser
DartCraft adds special enchantments, which can only be applied to Force Tools by placing them into a Force Infuser together with certain items and an Upgrade Tome of a sufficient tier.
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Tier 3
- Tier 4
- Tier 5
- Tier 6
- Tier 7
- TileEntities serialized with the Force Wrench do not always render properly.
- DartCraft TileEntities don't seem to sync properly to the client from time to time.
- Using the Force Wrench on Thermal Expansion machines or blocks results in a server-wide crash on multi-player servers.
- Applies to version 1.6 and newer